PE Schemes of Work
Each of our Schemes of Work includes numerous objectives and outcomes per progression, phase and scheme for help with short, medium and long-term planning for each key stage. Schemes also include comprehensive activities and resources to highlight the progressions and tasks alongside the objectives.
The newest additions to our plans are :
- Testing and competition
- Assessment of Perfromance
- Evaluation of Performance
- Maths, English and Science in the lesson
- Cross curricular aspects
- Links to theoretical aspects
- Active Life style and Social Guidance
- Healthy lifestyle and well being
The Schemes of Work incorporate ICT, Numeracy and Literacy alongside other cross - curricular aspects such as resilience.
Every Scheme of Work includes extensive drills, practices and progressions that are differentiated to aid and assist all abilities.
The Schemes of Work can be edited from within PE Office to match your department’s needs.
Our Schemes of Work also work in conjunction with our Lesson Plans and incorporate our Assessment, Testing and Evaluation tools. These tools enable you to monitor, track and report on students’ progression throughout the key stages and offer you the support you need to help you deliver high quality PE in your setting.
These popular resources provide a useful guideline for all future planning needs. The PE Office Schemes of Work offer a great framework alongside many other features. These include:
- A unit of work for each year group within the Key Stage
- Numerous Objectives and outcomes per progression, phase and scheme for short, medium and long-term planning
- Detailed activities and resources to highlight the progressions and tasks alongside the objectives
- Each discipline includes detailed and comprehensive information sufficient to teach a sport for at least 6-8 weeks
- Covers all the objectives set in the relevant schemes, phases and lessons
- Shows progression and development in conjunction with previous skills learnt
- A wide range of Cross-Curricular Aspects through every phase
- Space for remarks for Gifted and Talented pupils, Pupils with SEND, Differentiation, and the development for long term and short term planning
Below are examples of our Schemes of Work that you will find on PE Office. Please click on them to open them up in a full screen
- Athletics sow example
- Badminton sow example
- Basketball sow example
- Cricket sow example
- Football sow example
- Hockey sow example
- Hre sow example
- Netball sow example
- Oaa sow example
- Rock it ball sow example
- Rounders sow example
- Rugby league sow example
- Rugby union sow example
- Softball sow example
- Swimming sow examples
- Tag rugby sow example
- Tchoukball sow example
- Tennis sow example
- Trampolining sow example
- Volleyball sow example
Please call 01909 776 900 for more information.