HRE Lesson Plans
Welcome to the HRE Lesson Plans. Please click on the plan to open up in more detail. Click here to order via our shop to download instantly (once registered) or enquire below using the form to buy via school purchase order and see more examples below.
Year 7: This resource includes:
Year 8: This resource includes:
Year 9: This resource includes:
Included in this resource:
- To be able to plan and lead effective warm ups, stretching exercises and cool downs.
- Students should know the 4 ‘S’ factors, know how each can be improved through physical training, and be able to plan and participate in effective training programs aimed to improve each.
- Students should know how fitness can be tested and how we can measure anthropometrical components.
- By the end of the scheme students should understand the energy values of different foods and be able to gauge the amount of exercise required to “burn” a number of calories.
- Students should also understand the short-term and long-term effects of exercise on the body.
SEND US A MESSAGE
© 2020 PE Office Responsive Web Design by Prototype Creative