PE for International Schools
This powerful tool can assist your school in the following areas:
- Enhancing the GCSE, iGCSE and BTEC qualification provision for your 14-19 curriculum.
- Offering vocational and academic courses to all your students at varied levels.
- Raising attainment; international performances and value added.
- Improving the subject content that your establishment can deliver.
- Creating bespoke learning pathways for individual students.
- Homework and revision tracker
- Providing an innovative way to deliver a range of subjects and qualifications that perhaps your teachers’ expertise does not cater for.
- Engaging and motivating low literacy and numeracy students.
- Supporting students’ development.
- Behaviour management.
- Offering distance learning packages for students.
- Increasing attendance issues.
- Deliver education to remote areas
- Being accountable for pupils’ progress and tracking learners’ achievement.
Please Note: If your overseas organisation needs help and assistance with plans, resources, examinations and content for IGCSE, assessment procedures then please fill out the contact us form below or call us on 01909 776 900 for further information.