Whatever the challenges your child may be experiencing they will:
- Have access to a 24/7 learning environment so they are able to learn anytime, anywhere
- Have access to targeted work, set and scheduled in an individual learning pathway
- Be motivated by instant feedback and rewards
- Come to recognise the link between their learning, which is fundamental, and the world of work, taking each student on a journey through the virtual world of the business executive, while managing different enterprises.
- Benefit from high quality data which will be identified to improve outcomes for your child.
- Benefit from diagnosis of their progress with design of targeted learning program
As a parent you can have the facility to log on to your own parent page and see your child's progress and development. You will be able to view many aspects, such as content learned and time spent learning. In this way a true partnership can be further strengthened in supporting students, teachers and family involvement as an integral part of the well being of the school community.
Students can learn through a range of learning pathways and programmes in school, off-site, or at home.
This account allows parents to have a hands-on approach with unlimited online access that gives you the facility to see and monitor your child’s:
- Learning pathways.
- Lessons, programmes of study, and independent aspects started, uncompleted or completed.
- Targets and objectives of the student’s learning pathway.
- Grades, aspiration grades, predicted, actual performance grades and overall grades.
- Answers/comments/work/coursework/homework submitted.
- Help and comments requested.
- Emails, updates and notifications from teachers, assessors, verifiers, EDLounge, and the school.
- Session usage.
- Support given.
How to create your Parent/Guardian Account:
- First of all the school will have created your child’s log in details (Username/Password) and have communicated them to him/her on a card or a letter. You will also receive a letter with a code outlining what PE Office is, why it is being used, the benefits, and what the logging in process is.
- You must then complete the sign up process, log in, sign the declarations for safeguarding, health and safety, student working environments, supervision, child protection and data protection.
We can then increase the number of ways for information to be shared between home, school and our provision.
You will also receive:
- A daily, weekly and monthly report automatically sent to your page.
- A morning and afternoon notification if a student is learning/not learning.
- A structured synopsis of what the child has done per session.
- Graphical data to show progress, tracking and development.
- Notifications via texts, emails, and internal emails to show the individuals progress and development.
- Access to our policies.
- Reports to show attendance.
- Detailed reports upon the internal support given from schools and from EDLounge for lessons when a child is in school or completing homework, coursework or independent work alongside what support was given for a child that is in either a target group to enhance learning and development, transition, inclusion, suspension or exclusion.