click to view
Trampolining Scheme of Work
Year 7: This resource includes:
- Bouncing and Killing the bed
- Bouncing and ½ Turn
- Full turn
- Tuck, Pike and Straddle
- ½ Turn Routine
Year 8: This resource includes:
- Pike, straddle and tuck
- Seat drop
- Seat drop with ½ Turn
- Swivel Hips
- 10 Bounce Routine (x2)
Year 9: This resource includes:
- Seat drop & Swivel Hips
- Front Drop
- Half Twist to Front Drop (x2)
- Front Drop to Seat Drop
- Creativity and Performance
Year 10/Year 11: This resource includes:
- Front drop variations
- Back drop
- Back drop to front drop variations
- Cradle (Back drop – forward – half twist – Back drop)
- Back Somersault
This resource includes:
- To understand and be able to demonstrate good body tension and posture in various movements.
- Students should be able to perform the correct technique when bouncing and performing seat drops, twists, turns, and movements in air (tuck, pike and straddle).
- By the end of the scheme students should be able to link each of the movements learned during the scheme into a 10 bounce routine which includes half and full turns.
- Students should be able to observe and appreciate the work of others and offer informed and positive feedback to performing individuals.
- Students should also understand the importance of raising heart rate at the start of the session and be able to demonstrate stretches appropriate to trampolining.
Are you sure you want to do this?
If you do, click Continue.
If not, click Cancel.