Video Analysis in PE
Our PE Office Video Analysis Online Software now enables you to have a unique tool to video, analyse, evaluate and question individual performers, groups of teammates or whole squads that are tracked and recorded.
Everything in our portal is securely cloud-based; videos can be stored in the library for players playing competitively or within PE sessions for development, complementing our assessment portal.
The system can be:
- linked to statistical and performance analysis
- linked to our assessment portal
- used on a loop allowing continual analysis basis
- used for individuals, team mates, or groups (e.g. front five, defence, offence) s they can have individual tasks, questions or analysis-based scenarios in the system
- Compare individual performances to the ‘perfect model’
The analysis software enables you to:
- break the action down per millisecond and instantly tag those you wish to analyse, praise or critique
- edit live performances
- set up a loop for video analysis for coaching, performing and officiating
- analyse skills, games, tactics, coaching, officiating, resilience, persistence
- share with school teams or individuals
- ask individuals specific questions
- interact and engage performers with different methods of questionning and tasks for the player to complete as homework or statistical evidence
- tag every question and aspect (where these can be uploaded into numerous windows to evidence progress or repeat errors
- use assessment criteria that links to the mastery and achievement statements
- view multiple answers with comprehensive tracking
The video analysis software can also be incorporated into your PE departmnet via:
Teacher / coach live review - Edit on top of the screen to analyse player or group performance live.
Sport Club Analysis - Simple way to review a school match, tournament or single performance comparing against the opponent or ‘perfect model’
Officiating - A platform for reviewing game decisions and for automatic replays. A great tool to help up-coming officials make the right choices and for teams to evaluate key positioning and team performance.
First person interaction - This ideal tool enables you to see as through the eyes of your performers and officials to evaluate decisions made throughout the game
Coaching analysis - There is a direct interaction between student and coach. Coach can prepare homework, one-to-one analysis and video tasks for independent work or group work
Analysis of Individual - Student analysis of performance can be reviewed and compared to previous performances, criteria or the ‘elite / perfect model’
Please call 01909 776 900 for further demonstrations of the new Perfromance Anlysis Software