Our PE Office Video Analysis Online Software now enables you to have a unique tool to video, analyse, evaluate and question individual performers, groups of teammates or whole squads that are tracked and recorded.
Everything in our portal is securely cloud-based; videos can be stored in the library for players playing competitively or within PE sessions for development, complementing our assessment portal.
The analysis software enables you to:
- break the action down per millisecond and instantly tag those you wish to analyse, praise or critique
- edit live performances
- set up a loop for video analysis for coaching, performing and officiating
- analyse skills, games, tactics, coaching, officiating, resilience, persistence
- share with school teams or individuals
- ask individuals specific questions
- engage performers in different methods of questioning. Set for the player to complete as homework or statistical evidence
- tag every question and aspect (these can be uploaded into numerous windows to evidence progress or repeat errors
- use assessment criteria that link to the mastery and achievement statements
- view multiple answers with comprehensive tracking
The video analysis software can be used in PE Lessons for:
- OFFICIATING: A platform for reviewing game decisions and for automatic replays. A great tool to help upcoming officials make the right choices and for teams to evaluate key positioning and team performance.
- TEACHER / COACH LIVE REVIEW: Edit on top of the screen to analyse player or group performance live.
- FIRST-PERSON INTERACTION: This ideal tool enables you to see through the eyes of your performers and officials to evaluate decisions made throughout the game.
- ANALYSIS OF INDIVIDUAL: Student analysis of performance can be reviewed and compared to previous performances, criteria or the ‘elite / perfect model’.
- COACHING ANALYSIS: There is a direct interaction between student and coach. A coach can prepare homework, one-to-one analysis and video tasks for independent work or group work.
Our Video Performance analysis software enables you to live pause a game and:
- ask question
- pause and breakdown a skill
- evaluation performance
- praise teammates or individuals