Our HRE / HRF resources is everything a PE Teacher needs for teaching HRE / HRF. Our All in one packages and bundles include the following HRE / HRF products:
- HRE / HRF Scheme of Work (3 schemes of work) for Key stage 3 PE
- HRE / HRF Lesson plans (20 lesson plans)
- HRE / HRF Assessment sheets
- HRE / HRF Keywords (HRE / HRF specific and theory keywords)
If you want each lesson plan, scheme, sheet and keyword as a single and separate file but as part as a bundle package then the HRE / HRF bundle can be purchased here.
If you want just one downloadable file of HRE / HRF that includes everything then click here for our 'All in One' HRE / HRF package.
Our PE Office HRE / HRF resources, lesson plans and schemes of work can be purchased via a subscription for individuals, PE teachers, and PE departments as part of a school subscription or instantly via the shop where all the resources are available straight away. Our HRE / HRF lesson plans and schemes of work cover the following topics, skills and HRE / HRF concepts:
- Warmups / Stretching
- Basic Drills
- Circuit Training
- Developing Speed
- Step Test
- Fartlek Training
- Interval Training
- Continuous Training
- Multi-Stage Test (Bleep Test)
- Weight Training
- Effects on Body
Included in this resource:
- To be able to plan and lead effective warm-ups, stretching exercises and cooldowns.
- Students should know the 4 ‘S’ factors, know how each can be improved through physical training, and be able to plan and participate ineffective training programs aimed to improve each.
- Students should know how fitness can be tested and how we can measure each component.
- To beable to test accurately
- To know the impact of the body systems through each HRE exercise
- By the end of the scheme, students should understand the energy values of different foods and be able to gauge the amount of exercise required to “burn” a number of calories.
- Students should also understand the short-term and long-term effects of exercise on the body.